An update introduced a PC client for WhatsApp in Google Chrome yesterday, we were eager to try it and after doing so we can assure you that it’s wonderful. First things first, if you wan’t to try it then the support is limited to Google Chrome for now, while Mozilla firefox will join in within a few days. You can follow the Steps listed below to enable it using your Android Device.
How to Set Up WhatsApp PC Client on Google Chrome
- Update your WhatsApp Application to Latest version from Google Play Store.
- Open the https://web.whatsapp.com/ in Google Chrome on your PC/Laptop.
- Open the WhatsApp Application on your smartphone.
- Open the Settings TAB and Select the WhatsApp Web option.
- Use the Scanner Displayed on your Smartphone to Scan the QR Code displayed on https://web.whatsapp.com/
- You are now connected (you can enable Desktop Notifications Too).
The Web Client is quite handy for the purpose of sending Instant Messages via PC, as WhatsApp is without doubt the most famous Texting app out there. The chats will be updated in Phone as well as PC Client simultaneously, so you can access them using either.
The PC client for WhatsApp doesn’t come without it’s limitations, the biggest one is that you can’t use it independently without the actual Whatsapp App on your Smartphone. Other lies in the fact that the Attachments are limited to Images for now.